Friday, September 26, 2008

I think it has been a week since my last post. Sorry for pulling a dissapearing act.
After the very 'special' wedding on Saturday i enjoyed a nice off day on Sunday. Monday we started a conference for the line-uppers. It has been a week filled with interesting topics, weird questions and a great opportunity to get to know the leaders that we work with.
I guess you would like to see pictures of the wedding?



Above: The Captain reading scripture to the couple.
Above: Ship's company praying blessings over the couple.

Above: (From left to right) The bestman, the bridesmaid, the groom, the bride, the wedding coordinator (me) the best friend who cooked for the wedding, the professional weddingplanner who helped the clueless coordinator.

Above: Me and Lenhert after the wedding. The decorations were beautiful but you can't see it in this picture. I don't think i'll ever do this again - plan someone else's wedding. I'll leave that up to lenhert! It was a great experience...

1 comment:

sparrow said...

Lenhert was blessed to have you. I'm sure you learned lots from each other. When I get married for the 5th time, you can organise it, OK?

NB To anyone who "lurks" on this site, and wonders why I have been married 4 times, and all to the same bloke, let's just say it's a long and very beautiful story!