Thursday, May 28, 2009

...this is how i feel...

I am facing some struggles...

1) i do not know what i am doing. This new responsibility is as foreign to me as europe (never been there!)
2) i have to restrain myself from giving someone a piece of my mind. I hate it. I am allowing the enemy to get into my thoughts and use people to irritate me...It might not make sense to you but this is my feelings and i shouldnt have to justify it. But i think i just did.
3) i still have no idea what i am doing.

What does one do in such a case? Apart from living on your knees...get my favourite pencil and start working on an artwork. I went back to the A5 format as i was only allowed to bring 20kgs to Bangkok. Plus this boekie fits into my hangbag perfectly!
So i know you want to see it. Here it is...


"Untitled 1"

Just like the other times...this one is not finished yet!

1 comment:

Carlien said...

Sjoe Liezel.