Friday, March 11, 2011

latest projects

So I have been inspired by an amazing blog lately. In it, the lady shares about her struggles in finishing personal artworks, she shows some of it and posts some links to other artists as well. I felt so convicted. I know God has gifted me with a creative spirit. I wouldn’t go as far as saying that I am an artist because there are so many people out there who are more talented than I am. But I am so grateful for the talents God has given me.

 

As a result of reading the blog, I decided to follow her example and make a little drawing every day. Mine will be different in subject as I mainly draw what God is showing me about Himself, or my personal issues I need His help with. I will start to put these up in the next few days. I also worked on a t-shirt design for our visit to Sri Lanka and also finished the one for our visit to the AP region. These I will also post later.

 

Thanks for being there for me and reading this randomly updated blog. I hope to get better at it…

 

(Sent via email)

No comments: