Friday, November 14, 2008

MONDAY!!!!!

The ship will sail into Singapore on Monday morning hopefully around 09:00. As a team we have lined up 22 Dry Dock teams. This means that while the ship is out of the water being beaten up by a bunch of international guys and then fixed up by the same guys, the ladies will go off the ship and go and share the Love of the One they treasure. Yes, 22 teams will go and serve alongside churches and different ministries and share Jesus as they go along. I am really looking forward to hear the different stories when the teams return from their different adventures.
So the ship will come in on Monday, 3 of us (line uppers) will be on the quayside waving our arms off and screaming like crazy. I can't wait to see my heart-friend (she knows too well!!) and just give her a hug. My highlight of seeing the ship come in is to see the people's excitement! Not just locals, but also shiplings. Man...let's see.
Okay so i have been rambling a bit but this is my thoughts today. I will keep you updated..

No comments: