Friday, September 05, 2008

gatvol ramblings

'Gatvol'
For all you english speakers who don't understand afrikaans it means:
"fed-up".
That is EXACTLY what i feel right about now.
THEY just changed my whole programme on the day i am supposed to run it!
Not just two or three things...the WHOLE thing.
I have to start from scratch.
My problem:
The Bible tells me to respect and submit to my leaders...
Today i find that an impossible mission.
How...
How do you respect someone who calmly embarrases you in front of 5 other people?
How do you respect someone who doesn't respect you?
How do you respect someone who doesn't respect others?
My Prayer:
Lord i find it pretty difficult to sumbit to this leader and to respect him.
Father you see my heart and you know that i want to stuff my face with food in order to feel better about THEM changing my programme at the last minute.
Father you see how angry i am and how i think food will make me feel better...
Father...i need You to help me now...
help me to love...
and please help me not to over-eat.

No comments: