Sunday, September 28, 2008

to my dear art-lovin brother

This morning i had an interesting conversation with my av-friend.
I hate feeling so, so...like there is nothing i can do about the state he finds himself in. I wish i could flick my little pencil-wand and take all his problems away. I wish i could flick the same wand and turn his troubles into joy. BUT that aint my department...i will leave that up to God. This conversation sparked an idea for a super artwork. I have been working on pieces of a series for weeks and this morning i saw it come together on one page.
So i dedicate this to you Mr.F...(i'll post it once it is finished!).
Until then...LOOK UP! (Past the ceiling and see that God is in this crazyness too!)

This will probably be the last post for this week...we are sailing to Albany tomorrow and they are expecting BIG waves! Oh Lord help me not to shoot any fury 'animals'!

No comments: