Wednesday, July 15, 2009

from inside my cave

Line up has the ability to use the smallest things to get big reactions. I am tired and slightly irritated tonight and hearing people skype about how they do not want to be here on lineup and would rather be somewhere else is enough to inspire a verbal massacre...BUT i will go the other route and try to pretend i am deaf, grab my pencils and drwa while watching a war movie. Sounds good.

The Lineup has been great so far. I made a GREAT friend in my South Korean team mate and learnt alot about relationships, my anger issues and how sarcasm is not always funny. I am learning that i am a selfish person that rarely posessed the grace needed to be a nice person...sad but true. BUT I AM LEARNING that withou Jesus...there is nothing.

Thailand is beautiful...
Thailand is dark...
Thailand needs Jesus...
SO BADLY...

No comments: