Friday, August 07, 2009

disappointment...or not

The Princess of Thailand is coming to visit our ship. I am working with my Boss to coordinate this. Before all this happened, i asked one of my new friends who works in the Government to arrange a tour for some of our crew.
Last night, someone mentioned that as a result of HRH's visit, no one is allowed to be onboard when she is here. Now the tour is seen as our way of getting rid of the crew...

Sometimes efforts to bless is seen as curses instead. If only THEY knew how hard we have worked for them to be here. It makes me want to go out there and give them a piece of my mind...NAH!

The visit has been a blessings so far. People coming to the ship and buying bags full of books. Divine appointments happening all over the place. Relationships are deepening and Jesus is being preached to this nation...

Many things are happening that can encourage me to see the glass half empty when God has done an excellent job of clearly showing me how full it is.

No comments: