Thursday, August 27, 2009

Song 23...

My mom and sister are visiting me here on the ship as we sail to Kota Kinabalu. My sister brought this cd along and i am in love with the music. It is by a South African artist called Joe Niemand. The name of the Cd is 'Glory to the King' and is one of the most beautiful cd's i have ever heard ( i know it is a bold statement to make but hey, if its true then its true!)

Here is a song inspired by Psalm 23...it is simply titled 'Song 23'

The LORD is my Shepherd
I have all that i need
He rests me in green meadows
Beside peaceful streams

He renews my strength
to honour His Name
and though i am walking
the valley of death
i will not be afraid

Because You're right here with me
You're right here with me
to comfort and protect me

You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemy
at Your table You honour me
with blessings and security

Your unfailing Love
i know will follow me
all of my days
into eternity

And i will live with You
in Your house my LORD
eternally...

No comments: