Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Time for art...

I always work on my art in periods of excitement or intense depression...
Here is my latest piece.

(Front)

The picture is of my dad. I am posting a pic from the front and then one from the back. I was done with the front and just needed to erase the pencil marks. As i turned the page to start on a new one, i saw the light shine through and was amazed at how much i preferred the back!


(Back)

My whole visual Diary is a series of incomplete artworks and as a professional procrasinator i am thinking of calling the series 'unfinished'.

Let me know what you think of the dad-heARTworks...

3 comments:

sparrow said...

Wow, is that from memory? It is STUNNING!

Tine said...

It looks amazing from the back.
Love it

sebi said...

BOOOM, thats sick (a word normally used to describe a persons health, but for sebi mostly used as a word to describe his impression, when he is AMAZED)

how can i learn that?! ;)