Monday, May 09, 2011

Hi my name is Liezel...I am 27 and I puff!

I am on day 10 of the challenge. Today’s challenge is the one that scares me most. Exercise…

 

In the past I used to go for a power walk every other morning at 06:00. That was about 2 years ago. Ages…Now, two years later I am unfit, overweight and I puff! I puff!! Like some old lady climbing a mountain. I AM 27 YEARS OLD AND I PUFF! O dear…

 

I fear a heart attack because of the unfit state I find myself in. I fear that tomorrow you will be reading my headstone: ‘Hear lies Liezel, she puffs no more’. But I fear in vain. God sees my puffing heart and knows that I am doing this in order to honour Him with a healthy heart and body.

 

I have walking shoes, 2 friends to keep me accountable and a will to start with this tomorrow morning!

 

So dear friends, if you happen to be awake at 06:00 tomorrow morning, pray that my puffing will not be the end of me…

No comments: