Thursday, January 29, 2009

TAIWAN!!!!!

After 15 hours of traveling and one continent later, three tired shiplings arrived at Kaohsiung airport to meet our forth team member. I aint a fan of budget airlines...we had to fight to get our few extra kilos on the plane. Who's idea was it to limit girls to 15kg for an international flight anyway...obviously someone who hasnt flown before!
I had a great time trying to force my long legs in to a small space a joker decided was the legspace.
Anyway...
We are in Taiwan and had the opportunity to visit the place the ship will berth (park) in later this year. I have been here before and just driving through the surrounding area reminded me of the many good times and great ministry i was part of during the last visit to Kaohsiung.
I look forward to see what God is going to teach me through this line up.... I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey, go out and have a Hot Pot for me :) Can you believe you are back in Kaohsiung? I remember that place all too well, it was my least favourite official opening (nothing to do with the place, really, just didn't enjoy the whole process of the outdoor setup) I hope its an amazing line up and an even better visit! :)