Friday, August 15, 2008

Monday outing - 11 Aug 2008













Brisbane City from mount Cootha













Above: Look...a real Koala!!!!













Above: This is me feeding a Kangaroo
( I am the one wearing the green Tshirt! hahahahah)













Candice, Myself Tannie Linda and Oom Chris.
We were the fantastic 4 for the day, having great fun.

I don't know Tannie Linda and Oom Chris that well. I actually only met them a week ago. I sang in the choir with Oom Gerrie (Oom Chris' Dad) who told them to come and look me up when the ship is in Brisbane. They took me in as their own and blessed my socks off! They spoilt me like my mother does on my birthday...crazy. I was so blessed by this day with them and i now know that i do have family in Australia.
Thank you Lord for these kind people...

No comments: