Friday, August 15, 2008

What?

I went from bubbling with joy to looking for something to stuff my face with. Yes i am a comfort eater and yes i am working on it! I had a great day topped off with a disastrous programme...
Not only did the people not show up - i am having flashbacks of my time in Wellington when no one showed up either - the MC's were interesting in the wrong way. I spent so long working on this programme, planning it making sure everyone is briefed...ag man, Solomon said it and Lifehouse underlined it by saying that it is all to the wind! I was praying most of the day that the people who attend this programme will be touched/impacted in some or other way.
I still remain upset. Yes, i am discouraged, disappointed and hungry! I just had an apple in the hopes that it would make me feel better (at least it is healthier than chocolate!) but it didn't.
I guess i can capture this in an artwork. But then again no one (at least no one i know) likes looking at black pages trying to figure out what is going on...
Mmmm...

No comments: