Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Phantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, i know...you don't spell it like that!
Last night i sat in the middle of a jampacked Lyric Theatre in Sydney Australia enjoying a fantastic live performance of 'Phantom of the Opera'. As this was my first time to such an event i am amazed. The creativity, the professionalism, the clever hiding of cables and wires, the backdrops, the lighting...i can go on all day!
I love it.
I am now a fan of the theatre.
One of my closest friends' mother paid for us to go. This is truly one of the biggest gifts i have received. I didn't take any pics of us inside because we werent allowed to take any inside the theatre. I think i will look into sketching the event and maybe posting that? Or just post smoke signals? Dunno...i did however document Bridget and myself infront of a poster of the opera we intended. Oh! And i have the ticket as proof...sorted i can now scrapbook it for my unborn children!
I now find myself in a state of creativeness...i have all this ideas and motivation to draw but am in need of a subject/object.
Any ideas?

No comments: