Saturday, August 23, 2008

a twist in my heART?

After a somewhat strange day yesterday, today feels like i just won the lottery.
You see yesterday i thought that someone pasted a sign on my forehead asking all the people to stare at me. 3 times i found 3 different people staring at me as if i had leftovers from my sandwich stuck in my front teeth!
(If you have ever seen the movie "Never been Kissed' - which i often refer to as being a movie about my life - i felt like the leading lady who at one point ran through the corridors of her high school while everyone was looking at her. She was wondering why and couldnt figure out until she came to the mirror in the bathroom...)
So i got back to my cabin and after checking myself out in the mirror and finding everything in place i had to ask my cabinmate if there was something i missed...NO! was the answer i was looking for and the one i got.
I woke up this morning with an artwork in which i would draw my frustration and curiousity.
But then,
Today i was in charge of planning and running a youth programme in which we challenged them for to get out of their comfort zones and into missions. This programme was not a brainfart and definately not anything i came up with - yip you have guessed it...Devine Inspiration!!!!
Everything went well and was exactly as i pictured it. I am so excited and just want to capture this on a piece of paper...oh how do you draw excitement? How does one capture gratitude?
Guess you have to watch this space as i might end up posting some of my art sooner or later.

No comments: