Saturday, September 13, 2008

An answered cry...

Psalm 40:1 says:
" I waited patiently for the Lord to help me,
and he turned to me and heard my cry. "
Tonight's event was amazing...
after a crying session before God this afternoon He...God just...
He answered my cry!
There were so many discouraging things that happened before the time.
People who pulled out (we needed about 20) at the last minute.
Participants who didn't show up because they were stuck in traffic.
Liezel (me) forgetting to bring the lifejackets for the 'lifejacket race'!
Pick up time was earlier than expected so we didn't get time to practice.
C-R-A-Z-Y!!!
BUT GOD...
I prayed so hard. Got so many people to pray with me and for me and God used it.
He gave us time to practice before the BBQ that took place before the programme and helped me to work out how the programme should flow.
Our programme flowed like the Nile couldn't!
God spoke through those sharing testimonies...
The drama was excellent.
Amazing team work on all accounts.
And the lesson?
* God answers our cries in due time.
(i had hoped something happens and this programme is cancelled or i couldn't make it...)
* There are SO many great and flexible people onboard.
* I have such great friends...
* God = A-MA-ZING

No comments: