Friday, February 20, 2009

Some of my artistic pieces..

I love doing things with my hands...even more so if it is for Jesus! I recently spent a lot of hours in the bottom of a 95 year old ship (just my cabin, but i like the dramatic exaggeration) painting these five panels. I left before i could see it hanging. The Programme Room put it up (in the wrong order) and sent me some of the pics they took. Even in the wrong order it still looks good...well that is my opinion at least.
Enjoy...let me know what you think.
The first picture should be between the flowery parts (picture 2)...but i like it. :-)
The picture below is of my favourite pieces...



1 comment:

Carlien said...

I was at the conference where these were first used last week, and I sat there enjoying them and wondering who made them. They are beautiful! I should have known they are your work!