Thursday, June 16, 2011

I don't know why I do it.

Yes I am avoiding you.
No its not because I have changed my mind.
Tomorrow I will speak to you.
Wait…
No, I am too nervous. Didn’t you see my almost spill my tea when you said ‘Hey’ at lunch?
Prayer night?
Yes I was there.
I wanted to go over there and pray for you but my courage couldn’t lift me off my chair.
I stayed in my seat and prayed – long distance.
Maybe it is just all in my head since you havent said a word…

 

And in other news…
My little and only sister (who I refer to as C) has been diagnosed with ‘Swine flu symptoms’. When I read the email I shook my head. I have two options. Pull a JOB (the one in the Bible, not job as in work) or pull a HABAKUK (surprisingly you didn’t confuse that one!). I can sit in a heap and cry ‘o God why me, this year sucked’ or I can stand up and shout at the top of my lungs ‘Yet I will praise the LORD…’ I am choosing option B. I know God has  a reason for this. I pray that He will meet her there, in her bed and reach her heart. Please pray with me.

 

No comments: