Sunday, July 03, 2011

'if you could only see' - parts 1 & 2

I have been wanting to blog for over a week now. Many things have entered my mind and many blog entries wrote themselves in my head. I have also had a pressing artwork in mind for a long time now. Last night I sat down (after ‘watching’ the stormers lose on Beeld updates) and started the piece. It is entitled…’if you could see into my heart’.

It is still in pieces. The drawing of the shirt is the top layer. The ‘whole’ will be cut out and be like a window. Through this ‘window’ you will then see the second picture…the read one. For some reason it looks like there is a fire on my dad’s head. This drawing is not done yet. It is supposed to look like a broken piece. Once it is completed, I will post it too.

My sister is swine-symptoms free! Thanks for praying! Please keep the parents in your prayer – it is not civil any more!

 

No comments: