Sunday, June 07, 2009

I am high...

No..i am not high on drugs! If you think i am then you do not know me.

I just had such a wonderful day. Why? Well i do not know. I almost fell asleep in church because i was so tired. I didnt because the headphones in which i could hear the translated message, was trying to squeeze my brain out. PLUS i wear glasses so the piece between my skull (behind my ear) and the ear was also fighting along with the headphones. So what do you do in such a situation? Well i took of my glasses as i reasoned that i would rather hear the message in English than see it in Thai. I had to have looked stupid because i had to bring my Bible up to about 5cm from my face in order to read...but i had no headache so all was fine.
Where does the high come in? Well the ship's emails are working so this means that i can contact friends again, hear from my boss (who is a legend!) and did i mention i can contact my friends again? But this is not the only reason. Our team is so funny. I just played some old music for Ji Ea and ended the playlist with ABBA and the BEE GEES (not together but a mix. :) ) I love making the team laugh and my impersonation of Barry Gibb on 'TRAGEDY' had one in stitches and another trying to impersonate me...
But maybe the high is Jesus. Why? Well i have a great team. We laugh so much and do really stupid things.
I am going to stop before i ramble on some more.
I hope that you get high on Jesus' blessings too!

1 comment:

Bridget Macfarlane said...

Yay.
Yay yay yay.

I'm so happy to hear this!